Car Air Freshener Diffuser
Car Air Freshener Diffuser
Hanging Car Air Freshener Diffusers
A stylish accessory with multiple designs available to hang from your rearview mirror, or any other preferred location. Choose from multiple scents to give your vehicles an amazing aroma. Each scent will have a different color.
24" colored lace that allows for easier and adjustable placement over traditional the cord on hanging diffusers, and the polyester material makes a better material for absorbing the diffuser liquid! (pictures do not represent these changes, yet)
How to use: Remove plastic plug from under the wooden cap, then reinstall the wooden cap, tip diffuser upside down for 1-2 seconds, and you should see the cap begin to get wet. Repeat this as needed and hang it in your preferred location. (store upright once plastic plug is removed).
Refill Dropper - Good for 2+ diffuser refills each, and great for mixing your own blends of the scents we offer! *may come in a black or amber glass dropper bottle*
- Iced - Black Ice dupe (Black-Grey)
- Hawaiian Tide - Fresh tropical ocean scent with notes coconut, pineapple and banana (Macaron Yellow)
- Skyfall - Scent of pines, eucalyptus, bayberry, cypress, oak, cedar & rosemary (Blue)
- Abso-Fruitly - Fruit Loops dupe (apple green)
- The Sparrow - Bay Rum scented (brown)
- Forest Rain - Deep forest aroma with notes of juniper, cedar, cypress and aged woods (Green)
- Enchanted Dreams - Be Enchanted B&BW Dupe (pink)
- Wild Cherries - fresh citrus with a blend of cherry and berry notes (burgundy)
- Monkey Farts - Fresh orange with notes of banana, berry and vanilla (grass green)
- Mountain Rain - fresh rain with notes of woods, lavender, and rose (indigo)
- Shimmering Moon - Moonlight Path B&BW Dupe (purple)
- Black Raspberry Vanilla - Citrus, Raspberry, Rose, Musky woods and vanilla (ultramarine)
- Sandalwood Rose - Earthy woodsy scent with notes of rose, cedar, vanilla and musk (garnet)
- Redwood & Cedar - Apples, Coconut, Raspberries, Cedar, Redwood & Vanilla (orange)
- Clean Cotton - Fresh lavender, jasmine, rose with notes of sandalwood musk and vanilla (cerulean blue)
- Fresh Island - Green fruity floral with amber, musk and woodsy notes (Butter yellow/orange)
- Sparkling Sangria - Citrus, Currant, Fruity blend with vanilla and woods (plum)
- Dragon's Blood - Orange, Jasmine, Rose with earthy patchouli, anise, tonka, and vanilla (red)
Hanging Lace color is random: 40 colors in total, and the color of the lace will complement the color of the liquid (liquid colors listed above after the scent description)
To change scent or clean your diffuser: Remove wood cap from glass vial, and remove hanging lace and allow the wood cap to air dry for at least 24 hours. Tamp dry your lace and inside of the vials as best as possible, then soak your lace and glass in a solution of dish soap, hot water, and baking soda for a few hours, rinse thoroughly with hot water, & repeat as needed. If you choose to machine wash the hanging lace, it is recommended to soak in dish soap, hot water, and baking soda first so that oils in the lace do not cause damage to your washing machine.
Warning: Do not hang next to other hanging items. If touching the rope or wooden lid, the liquid can transfer and cause dripping and/or potentially damage other hanging objects. Tipping over too often or for too long can cause leaking and/or cause oil to travel too far up the rope. If liquid drips onto the interior of the car, the mixture can damage the trim if left unattended. If liquid travels too far up up the lace, and reaches where you are hanging it from, it can damage the trim if left unattended. Avoid spilling, tipping too much, and clean up any excess immediately if you happen to spill. Do not hang where it can obstruct the drivers view. Keep out of reach of children and pets, and wash hands thoroughly after coming in contact with the oil. By purchasing you take full responsibility of previously mentioned risks.
Shipping & Delivery
We currently have a 1-3 business day processing time. That means that once your order is placed, within 1-3 business days your order will be packed and in the shipping carriers hands.
From there, transit time is typically an additional 1-3 business days.
We take our ingredient quality very seriously, and are sure to source from the most reputable manufacturers & suppliers to obtain the highest quality possible for our handcrafted products.
For a break down of ingredients by product, please view the information on the product page in question. For an overall snapshot of all of our ingredients, please visit Our Ingredients Page Here